Mission Viejo and Southern California area Senior Health Insurance Plans
Here at JP And Associates Insurance Services LLC we are committed to our current and future Senior clients. The decisions you make when you become eligible for Medicare benefits can affect you financially, emotionally, and physically, long after you enroll. We have the expertise and the interest in seeing that you get the right coverage!
Our knowledgeable insurance brokers are contracted and certified with over a dozen Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, and Prescription Drug Plans.
Your Medicare options include:
- Original Medicare A & B
- Coverage for Hospital, Doctor, Outpatient and certain other expenses
- Medicare Supplement (Medigap) Plans
- Help fill in the “gaps” in your Medicare Part A and Part B coverage such as coinsurance and deductibles
- There are several Medicare Supplement plans offered in Mission Viejo and Southern California
- Medicare Supplement Plans can be used with any provider that accepts Medicare assignment
- Prescription Drug Plans
- Provide prescription coverage as a stand-alone coverage in addition to Original Medicare or as a part of a Medicare Advantage Plan
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- Network based plans that deliver your Medicare services including Doctor, Hospital, Outpatient coverage
- Most Medicare Advantage Plans (MAPD plans) include Prescription Drug Coverage and some include additional benefits
- Many MAPD plans offer low or zero dollar monthly premiums and low or no copays for services
- All MAPD plans have a Maximum yearly Out of Pocket cost which protects you
We will explain the differences, compare the plans and customize a solution that is right for you.
We will come to your home, meet you at a convenient location, or, if you would like, you can come to one of our Medicare 101s held weekly at local restaurants. For a meeting location and time in Mission Viejo or another city in Orange County please call (949) 887-1062.
So, if you are just turning 65, have recently changed residence, been diagnosed with a chronic condition, want to compare your coverage, or just have a general question, call us, we are here to help.